Priority Credit Union
Please read the following User Agreement and Disclosures before applying for HomeTeller Services and/or Priority Pay Services with First Priority Credit Union. By logging on to either of these Services indicates your acceptance of these terms, conditions and disclosures.
Web Services Agreement
General. The terms, conditions, and disclosures which
appear below apply to First Priority Credit Union's HomeTeller services
and Priority Pay bill payer services. If you use one or more services,
you agree that your use of the Services will be governed by your Account
Agreement, these Terms, Conditions, and Disclosures, and any terms, conditions,
or disclosures that may be provided to you when your application was approved.
In these Terms, Conditions and Disclosures the words, "we,"
"us," "our," and "Credit Union" refer to
First Priority Credit Union. "You" and "your" refer
to each person who applies for one or more of the services, and each Account
owner or person authorized to transact business on any Credit Union account
which may be accessed by way of the Services. "Payee" and "Payees"
mean anyone, including the Credit Union you designate and the Credit Union
accepts as a payee.
THE CREDIT UNION DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES ON EQUIPMENT, HARDWARE, OR SOFTWARE, OR WITH RESPECT TO YOUR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
We are not responsible for any loss, damage or injury, whether caused by your equipment or software, the Services, or any technical or editorial errors contained in or omitted from any information related to the Services. We will not be responsible for any direct or consequential damages arising in any way out of the installation, use or maintenance of your equipment, software or the Services, except where the law sets forth a different standard. You agree to be bound by and to comply with any requirements, user's guide, instruction manual, or other instructions which we may provide to you in connection with the Services.
3. Additional Services. We may introduce new Services or enhance the existing from time to time. We will notify you when these new or enhanced Services are available. By using these Services when they become available, you agree that they will be governed by these Terms, Conditions, and Disclosures as well as any additional terms, conditions and disclosures we provide to you.
4. Overdrafts. You agree that your use of the Services and your User ID and Personal Identification Number ("PIN") shall be subject to the Overdraft and Overdraft Protection provisions set forth in the Account Agreement.
5. PIN Security. You agree to keep your PIN in confidence, to refrain from disclosing your PIN to any third party and to refrain from recording or displaying your PIN in such a manner that it will be accessible by third parties. You agree that the use of the PIN by you, any other applicant, or any party to any of your Accounts which may be accessed by the PIN, anyone you permit or authorize to use your PIN, and anyone to whom you disclose your PIN or give access to your PIN shall be deemed an authorized use for which you shall be liable. You will be responsible for reporting the loss, theft, or compromise of your PIN to us as soon as possible after the loss, theft, or compromise.
6. Electronic Communication. You expressly agree that we may send any required disclosures or information to you by electronic communication. The term "electronic communication" means a message transmitted electronically in a format that allows visual text to be displayed on electronic equipment such as a personal computer monitor.
7. Priority Pay Bill Paying Service.
This is your bill paying agreement with First Priority Credit Union. You may use First Priority Credit Union's bill paying service, Priority Pay, to direct First Priority Credit Union to make payments from your designated checking account to the Payees you choose in accordance with this agreement. The terms and conditions of this Agreement are in addition to the Account agreements, disclosures and other documents in effect from time to time governing your Account (the Account Rules).
"You" or "your" means each person who is authorized to use the service. "Payee" means anyone, including the Financial Institution, you designate and the Financial Institution accepts as a payee.
HOW TO SET UP PAYEES/PAYMENTS
Complete a bill paying enrollment form. IF YOU WANT TO ADD A NEW PAYEE, USE “SET UP ACCOUNTS/PAYEE” ON THE INTERNET OR SPEAK TO A SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE. You may add a new fixed payment to a Payee, only if the Payee is on your authorized list of payees, and by accessing the Service and entering the appropriate information. Most other additions, deletions, or changes can be made in writing or by using the Service. The Financial Institution reserves the right to refuse the designation of a Payee for any reason. Each Payee accepted by the Financial Institution will be assigned a payee code. You may pay any payee you wish in the US. The Financial Institution is not responsible if a Bill Payment can not be made due to incomplete, incorrect, or outdated information provided by you regarding a Payee or if you attempt to pay a Payee that is not on your Authorized Payee list.
THE BILL PAYING PROCESS
A single payment will
be processed on the business day (generally Monday through Friday, except
certain holidays) that you designate as the payment’s process date,
provided the payment is submitted prior to the daily cut-off time on that
date. The daily cut-off time, which is controlled by the financial institution,
is currently 3:00P.M.. A single payment submitted after the cut-off time
on the designated process date will be processed on the following business
day. If you designate a non-business date (generally weekends
When a recurring payment is processed, it is automatically rescheduled by the system. Based upon your selected frequency settings for the payment, a process date is calculated for the next occurrence of the payment. If the calculated process date is a non-business date (generally weekends and certain holidays), it is adjusted based upon the following rules:
If the recurring payment’s “Pay Backward” option is selected, the process date for the new occurrence of the payment is adjusted to the first business date prior to the calculated process date. If the recurring payment’s “Pay Backward” option is not selected (or if the “Pay Backward” option is not available), the process date for the new occurrence of the payment is adjusted to the first business date after the calculated process date.
Note: If your frequency settings for the recurring payment specify the 29th, 30th, or 31st as a particular day of the month for processing and that day does not exist in the month of the calculated process date, then the last calendar day of that month is used as the calculated process date.
For Single and Recurring
Payments, YOU MUST ALLOW AT LEAST FIVE (5) BUSINESS DAYS, PRIOR
You agree to have
available and collected funds on deposit in the account you designate
in amounts sufficient to pay for all bill payments requested, as well
as, any other payment obligations you have to the Financial Institution.
The Financial Institution reserves the right, without liability, to reject
or reverse a bill payment if you fail to comply with this requirement
or any other terms of this agreement. If you do not have
The financial institution reserves the right to change the cut-off time. You will receive notice if it changes.
You are solely responsible
for controlling the safekeeping of, and access to, your Personal Identification
Number (PIN). You are liable for all transactions you make or that you
authorize another person to make even if that person exceeds his or her
authority. If you want to terminate another person's authority, you must
notify the Financial Institution and arrange to change your PIN. You will
be responsible for any
There is no monthly charge for unlimited use of the basic Bill Paying Service, Priority Pay.
Additional Charges for Customer requested Services and Other Items-
These charges will
only be assessed if you request one or more of the services listed
to Payee: $10.00
The Financial Institution reserves the right to charge you for research time involving payments no longer available in your screen history. You will be informed of any such charges before they are incurred.
Bill payments are
processed by Electronic Fund Transfers (EFT). Please see the Electronic
Fund Transfers Disclosure Statement included, or, received when you opened
your account, which discloses important information concerning your rights
8. Stop Payment. When you arrange for a Service, you acknowledge and agree that you may not stop payment of account transfers initiated through your use of the Services; provided, however, that under certain conditions you may stop payment of certain pre-authorized payments through our bill paying services. See the disclosures appearing below for more information concerning your right to stop payment of pre-authorized transfers.
9. Termination of HomeTeller or Priority Pay Services. You agree that we may terminate this Agreement and your use of the Services if you or any authorized user of your Account or your PIN fail to comply with the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, or in any other Agreement you have with us. Or if we have reason to believe that there has been or may be any unauthorized use of your Account or your PIN. You or any other party to your Account can terminate this Agreement and the Services by notifying us in writing. Termination will be effective on the first business day following our receipt of your written notice. However, termination of this Agreement or the Services will not affect the rights and obligations of the parties to this Agreement for transactions initiated prior to termination. Notwithstanding your termination of this Agreement or the Services, you will remain responsible for any transactions initiated by any person to whom you have furnished your PIN. In addition, be sure to cancel all outstanding bill payment orders before you notify us that you are terminating this Agreement or the Services. We will not be liable for payments that you fail to cancel, or that were made because you failed to notify us promptly that you were terminating the Services.
10. Amendments to this Agreement. We reserve the right to amend this Agreement and to change the terms and conditions governing our HomeTeller Services at any time subject to such notice as may be required by applicable law. Your use of the Services following receipt of any such notice will constitute your acceptance of any such change. Your use of the HomeTeller Services is subject to existing regulations governing your Accounts and any future changes to those regulations.
11. Enforcement and Governing Law. You agree to be liable to us for the liability, loss or expense which we may incur as a result of any dispute involving your Accounts or the Services. You authorize us to deduct any such liability, loss or expense from your Account without prior notice to you. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with all applicable federal laws and all applicable substantive laws of the State of Texas, and by the bylaws of First Priority Credit Union as they now exist or may be hereafter amended. You agree that if there is any inconsistency between the terms of the Agreement and any applicable law, regulation or rule, the terms of this Agreement will prevail to the extent that any such law, regulation or rule may be modified by agreement between us.
The following disclosures provide important information concerning your rights and responsibilities when you make transfers to and from your Accounts using the Services.
1. Contact in Event of Unauthorized Transfer. If you believe your PIN has been lost, stolen, compromised, or that someone has transferred or may transfer money from your Account without your permission, call or write to us at:
Priority Credit Union
Transfer Types and Limitations.
Perform Account balance inquiries and transaction history inquiries
Transactions involving your Accounts, including Share Draft (checking) Account stop payment requests, will be subject to the terms of your Account Agreement.
B. Limitations on Transfers from Your Credit Union Share (Savings) Accounts. Government regulations restrict the number of pre-authorized and telephone transfers (including transfers by way of data transmission) from your First Priority Credit Union Share (Savings) Accounts to no more than (6) per month. Transfers made through your use of the Services are included when computing the permissible number of monthly transfers made. Transfers from your Share Account to make payments on your loans with us do not count against this limitation. If you exceed the number of transfers permitted, your transfer may be refused and/or your Account may be subject to closure.
3. Fees. There is no fee for account access. You may access all of your accounts and make transfers between them for no charge. Priority Pay services are also free for unlimited bills paid each month. Special services will incur a fee per the web services agreement paragaph 8 above.
There is a $20.00 fee for each non-sufficient funds (NSF) or Overdraft entry resulting from your use of the Services. You agree to pay for any NSF fee even a payment is not returned but is paid and overdraws your Share Draft (Checking) Account.
There is a $1.00 fee for each automatic overdraft protection transfer from another account resulting from your use of the Service.
You understand that if you do not have sufficient funds in your Account, you are responsible for making alternate arrangements for the payment or rescheduling the payment through the Services. We reserve the right to suspend your access to the Services until all non-sufficient funds issues have been resolved.
There is a $20.00 fee for each stop payment order you make in connection with the Services.
You agree to pay the fees and charges set forth above, and authorize the Services to charge your Share Draft (Checking) Account for these amounts and any additional charges that you may incur. These fees are subject to change at any time.
4. Business Days. Our business days are Monday through Friday except for federal holidays.
5. Documentation. You will receive a confirmation screen with reference information after every transfer you make. You may save or print this information for your records. All payments and transactions made using the Services will be listed on your monthly Account statement that you receive from us.
6. Confidentiality. We will disclose information to third parties about your account or the transfers you make:
it is necessary for completing transfers, or
7. Your Liability for Unauthorized Transfers and Advisability of Prompt Reporting. If you believe your PIN has been lost, stolen or compromised, you should change your PIN immediately using the Services.
Tell us AT ONCE if you believe your PIN has been lost, stolen, or compromised.
Telephoning is the best way of keeping your possible losses down. You could lose all the money in your Account. If you tell us within two business days, you can lose no more than $50 if someone used your PIN without your permission.
If you do NOT tell us within two business days after you learn of the loss or theft of your PIN, and we can prove we could have stopped someone from using your PIN without your permission if you had told us, you could lose as much as $500.
Also, if your statement shows transfers that you did not make, tell us at once. If you do not tell us within sixty (60) days after the statement was mailed to you, you may not get back any money you lost after the sixty (60) days if we can prove that we could have stopped someone from taking the money if you had told us in time.
If a good reason (such as a long trip or a hospital stay) kept you from telling us, we will extend the time periods.
You must notify us in time for us to receive your request three business days or more before the payment is scheduled to be made. If you call, we may also require you to put your request in writing and get it to us within fourteen (14) days after you call. A fee as set forth above in Section 3 or any amendment thereto will be imposed for each stop payment order you give.
B. Notice of Varying Amounts. If these regular payments may vary in amount, the person you are going to pay will tell you ten (10) days before each payment when it will be made and how much it will be unless you have agreed with the merchant to receive notice only when a transfer falls outside a specified range or amounts or only when a transfer differs from the most recent transfer by more than an agreed upon amount.
C. Liability for Failure to Stop Payment of Pre-authorized Transfers. If you order us to stop one of these payments three business days or more before the transfer is scheduled, and we do not do so, we will be liable for losses or damages.
9. Credit Union Liability. If we do not complete a transfer to or from your Accounts on time or in the correct amount according to our Agreement with you, we will be liable for your losses or damages. However, there are some exceptions. WE will NOT be liable, for instance:
If , through no fault of ours, you do not have adequate funds in your
Account to complete a transaction, your Account is closed, or the transaction
amount would exceed your credit limit on your line of credit, if applicable.
10. In Case of Errors or Questions about Your Electronic Transfers.
us at (325) 692-4089
as soon as you can, if you think your statement is wrong or if you need more information about a transfer listed on the statement. We must hear from you no later than sixty (60) days after we send you the FIRST statement on which the problem or error appeared.
Tell us your name and Account number (if any).
If you tell us orally, we may require that you send us your complaint or question in writing within ten (10) business days.
We will tell you the results of our investigation within ten (10 ) business days after we hear from you and will correct any error promptly. If we need more time, however, we may take up to forty-five (45) days to investigate your complaint or question. If we decide to do this, we will credit your Account within ten (10) business days for the amount you think is in error, so that you will have the use of the money during the time it takes us to complete our investigation. If we ask you to put your complaint or question in writing and we do not receive it within ten (10 business days, we may not credit your Account.
If you give notice of an error within 30 days after the first deposit to an Account is made, we will tell you the results of our investigation within 20 days after we hear from you and will correct any error promptly. If we need more time, however, we may take up to 90 days to investigate your complaint or question. If we decide to do this, we will credit your Account within 20 business days for the amount you think is in error, so that you will have the use of the money during the time it takes us to complete our investigation.
We will tell you the results within three (3) business days after completing our investigation. If we decide that there was no error, we will send you a written explanation. You may ask for copies of the documents that we used in your investigation.
If there is an error on an electronic transfer made through our bill paying service contact IPAY, LLC our Priority Pay Bill Payment service provider at 1-800-278-0973.
Please read the above User Agreement and Disclosures before applying for HomeTeller Services and/or Priority Pay Services with First Priority Credit Union. By logging on to either of these Services indicates your acceptance of these terms, conditions and disclosures.
If you need a PIN..Just give us a call at (325) 692-4089.